The B2B PIM (Product Information Management) system enables manufacturers, producers, wholesalers to create and manage product data. The system also ensures that this data can be distributed quickly and easily to targeted third parties such as web shops, online and print publications, re-seller, etcetera. The result is power over the published content, feeding the channels and unburdening the sales and marketing partners. More and more manufacturers want to take that responsibility themselves and thus also have control over their own product data. After all, manufacturers have an interest in correct product data. And the resellers with multi-brand propositions all the more so. It explains the demand for Business to Business PIM systems.
The term PIM is an acronym of Product Information Management. In essence, a PIM system is therefore software which exists in all kinds of different forms.
Why choose a B2B PIM system?
- No double data, one single source of the truth
- Using data for different languages
- Data gebruiken voor verschillende talen
- Establishing relationships between products: Spare parts, accessories, cross-sells & up-sells.
- Benefits the omni-channel approach
- Apply international classifications (GS1/ETIM/EAN etc.)
- More complete data for the customer
- Easier to manage data
If you want to know more about B2B PIM systems and all possibilities please contact us. Jelba is a specialist in the implementation and maintenance of B2B PIM systems.